Be a part of the excitement by sponsoring Making Music Matter For Kids, your business will be exposed to future top billed local and national entertainment events, increase new potential customers. Sponsorship packages offer a combination of advertisement, public accolade and awesome VIP treatment. These are just a few ways we intend to increase awareness. We hope you join the Making Music Matter For Kids family and give us the opportunity be a part of yours. Together we can give back to our community and reach more less fortunate children in NEPA and give the unbelievably positive affect and benefits that learning and performing has to offer for success.
Tailor your own package with M.M.M.F.K. À la carte for any event.
1. SOCIAL MEDIA & CLUB CARD Join "THE P.A.C Performing Arts Center. Go interactive with local customers. Link your web site to our "Business Directory Showcase Page" a full dynamic database websites of social media bookmarks, mailing lists monthly newsletter, blogs event calendar, live search and banner adds. Reliably keeping our sponsors businesses data up to date with social media, along with 1000's of club cards distributed to the surrounding areas totally free! With our sponsors featured listing, costumers come to our websites sponsorship page to find out what your business has to offer with just a click, offering your visitors Internet Coupons, video footage, post special sales and news, selling your products and services. This incredible driving force gets 1000's of local consumers to our website, we introducing them to your business, post your discounts, special sales & events, announcements, & more to our social media. Building up our community to shop local. Keep in mind your sponsorship finances a future "high-profile" concert series to the public with greater benefits for new opportunities, great advertising exposure & content.
2. The P.A.C. CLUB CARD - link to site or 3 written adds per year on MMMFK Web site.
3. V.I.P. TICKETS - Food, beverage, lounge, reserved parking and seating .
4•. Sponsor’s Name/Company name printed on event t-shirts
5. banner ad on event web page with a ink to the sponsor’s website
6. Company banner displayed day of the event
7. Sponsor’s name/logo printed on event brochure
8. Event Tickets
9. Event T-Shirts